The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, August 26, 2006

Can you say Ernesto???


Say hello to Ernesto, first of all. Check out the 5 day path... I have a friend in Navarre who I need to invite up. I have weekend plans though. She'll have the whole house to herself... Poor thing. She just got finished fixing things after Dennis... Of course, this cone puts us on the scope of possibilities, and I won't be here... doggone!!! He needs to slow down, speed up or something because I have major plans for this weekend. I guess time will tell. He's looking pretty, and he's quickly approaching hurricane strength. He will be a force. I pray that people in his path heed the warnings. This is not a drill folks.

Weather here is OK. We have some stuff coming, hit and miss. We'll see what happens. Last night was wonderful, for the bride and groom. There was NO rain!!! Amazing. They must have prayed hard. It was a 70% POPS, and it really looked like a sure thing. There wasn't a drop. On the plus side, I learned that pineapple punch combines with champagne well, and I salsa like a woman with some Spanish in her. Too funny...

Tomorrow, LL and I are going to a play together. We'll see how that goes.

Ah, but can you say Ernesto?!!! I think you'll be hearing a lot about him. Oh, Debby is a depression. Big shocker there... Darn. I thought she was going to be a big one. Must have gotten my psychic signals crossed. (No, I don't really believe that I'm psychic, obviously.)

Dinner time. Happy Saturday!! I took some awesome head shots of darling daughter today. I won't be sharing, but they rock. Portfolio quality. Go me.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...