The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, August 28, 2006

Ernesto? What is going on with you, man?

You get all psyched about a storm, a hurricane (I know, that's not right - somthing is wrong with being excited about a hurricane.), and then he turns to almost nothing. I thought, we all thought, Ernesto would be a significant storm. He had his act together, and then, he fell apart... He's still there, barely 45 mph hour winds. Less organized and pounding into Cuba. (That won't help.) The course has changed. It's interesting how that can happen in the blink of an eye. Something changes and it's not ever quite the same. If Ernesto makes it through Cuba, he'll reemerge in the Bahamas. They are showing a trajectory of hitting Miami as a hurricane and riding up the state and reemerging near Daytona as a hurricane. I don't see that. Satellite images now show it regrouping, possibly turning off from Cuba, wanting to move back towards water. I think it will hit the eastern coast of Florida as a hurricane and possibly ride the coast gaining strength in those warm waters. We'll sit and watch. I have been wrong all season, but then, so have the experts. Maybe God is trying to show us that He is in control, not us. We think we know, but only He knows.

Weather locally shouldn't be significant.

I took some pics of the bouquet that the bride threw at the wedding on Friday. (No, I didn't catch it.) Darling daughter's friend caught it and then left it in the vehicle, so of course I had to take pics... :) I took this using the north light coming through a window in my house. What do you think?

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...