The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Good Morning, TD4!

Having been off the PC and TV all last night (we had a thunderstorm, a nice one that flickered our power - all the more reason to get a laptop), I didn't realize tht Tropical Depression 4 arrived last night. They expect her to become TS Debby later this morning. The current forecast is for her to shoot up by Bermuda on a Northwestward track... No chasing in that. It would offer Florida the continued break though. They can use a break. Anyway, I'm watching it. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Locally, as I said, we had rain last night, but I was so tired, I just went to sleep. My head has been hurting lately, and I just didn't have it in me to seek the much coveted multi-bolt lightning shot. Though with the frequent CG, I could have probably. Maybe if I had a better viewing location. When I see lightning, it's right on top of me, so I risk my life to get the shot, or I take shots from inside, which kills the quality of the shot... I'll get it someday, when it's safe...

I start radio classes Saturday!!! Woohoo! Also, I have my second photography class on Thursday. I can't wait.

That's it for me. I think I'll look through pictures and see what I can share. No good pics of TD4 yet, but stay tuned. This is one of the rainbow shots I took on Sunday. See, it's just not that good. I will get one though. Patience, rule #1.



~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...