The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, August 31, 2006

I have an idea...

The once Tropical Wave, once Tropical Depression 5, once Tropical Storm Ernesto, once Hurricane Ernesto (oh, yes, I remember the day), once again Tropical Storm Ernesto, once Tropical Depression Ernesto, now, Tropical Storm Ernesto again... is building strength over the Atlantic off the coast of Georgia. Pressure is down at 996mb, which has dropped from 1004mb where it was yesterday, which suggests further strengthening. NHC suggests a strong tropical storm impacting the South Carolina/North Carolina coast later today. Time will tell. I'll be watching him today to see what he does. He hasn't been acting as predicted so far.

Not much going on in Wx here in South Georgia. The sky is clear. No real forecast of anything. We had a small thunderstorm yesterday, which was a non-event, some CG, but I missed all of it because my camera was stored away in its bag. I actually saw a multi-bolt strike... Figures...

Speaking of cameras... yes, I actually use one to try to get my lightning/rainbow shots, amazingly enough (directed at my anonymous commenter - thanks for reading though), and I have been successful in capturing them. What I would like to learn, as I referenced in my previous post is how to better capture them using my camera. I want to better capture the colors of a rainbow, captivate the essence of the charge of a strike. I can shoot them now. I want to shoot them better.

Later,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...