The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, August 14, 2006

Nothing...












It appears that there is absolutely nothing... Nada... Zilch... We don't even have a hazardous weather outlook in our area. So sad. What's a storm chaser in South Georgia to do, no storms??? Hardly seems fair. I was pointing out to hubby last night where in the country I would like to be... any guesses where that might be? I bet you it's not east of the Mississippi...

We have a couple of disorganized waves that could develop in the Atlantic, but they don't look like anything, so it's doubtful. I will not be getting my hopes up.











I guess I could share pics. Let me do that... The first 4 pictures were taken after the big storm on Saturday, you know, the one the killed the pool party. I kept pulling off the road to capture these shots. Anyone behind me probably thought I was insane. The sunset was beautiful. I missed a really awesome shot at it because of traffic, and there was nowhere safe to pull off, but I ended up getting a decent one. I love to see the sun poking through clouds. It gives me hope, sort of like a rainbow. I heard several reports of double rainbows on Saturday. I actually have a friend who caught one on his camera. It's hard to see, but amazing. I would love to capture some great rainbow shots.

"In order to enjoy rainbows, we must first endure the storm."

This shot was actually taken today on my way to work. My darling daughter actually pointed out a really awesome shot, but I couldn't get my camera out in time. This one's not bad. I am so excited that my daughter sees the magnificence that I see in the in the sky. God's pallette. How splendid! The more I do this, the more I have friends sharing with me what they have captured. Keep them coming guys! I love what you're seeing.












Adieu for now,
~Dewdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...