The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, October 05, 2006

A blanket of fog

This morning, on my way to work, there was a sheet of fog draped over me the entire way, like a blanket placed gently over me. The way the sun would shine through made it sparkle. It reminded me of an old movie, but I'm not sure which one. It had a mystical quality.

Sadly, upper level winds make it conducive for me to talk only about fog... There are two areas of showers near and in the Gulf that aren't likely to form anything because of upper level winds... This season is nothing like the forecast... didn't anyone check the Farmers' Almanac?

Another Silver Springs pic... Enjoy.

Locally, sunny... Shock of the century...

Some exciting news, yesterday, darling daughter was invited to competitive team rather than just recreation. She was so excited. I am very proud of her.

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...