The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hi, Hurricane Isaac!!!

Still adjusting to the contacts... I think one might be the wrong RX, and that is why it upsets my stomach and now I have headaches, but it is ragweed season... I'm adjusting.

We have another hurricane, Hurricane Isaac. It's a Cat. 1, and it is headed toward Newfoundland, but it should be extratropical by then... nothing on the horizon either...

Locally, clear as can be, nothing headed this way on the 7 day...

I took this one back in July... a storm rolling in...

I woke up bright and early yesterday to go watch a competition in Moultrie. After having stayed up the night before and done that, I was pooped... I overslept this morning, and darling daughter missed Sunday school, and I was late for church... that never happens. I even missed them singing my favorite song, but the guitar player was kind enough to sing it for me on our way out of the church... he knows it's my favorite...

Tomorrow, we might be headed south in Florida. We are thinking of a day trip to Silver Springs. That should be fun. I am hoping to get some more pics of flowers for my display over the mantle.

That's all I have...

TTFN & 73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...