The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, October 27, 2006

She's a Beauty...


Is that not awesome?!

I see what looks almost like 3 lines of interest... I also read about a possible tornado in the panhandle. Conditions aren't looking as conducive for the big stuff up my way though. :-( Oh well, you never know... until it's here. All I know is this storm better hurry up, or I won't be able to see it, on account of the darkness. We still don't even have rain! I know, I know...patience. I'm trying!

4:15 Update: New reports of tornados in east Alabama and Panama City. Deep breaths...

4:30 Update: Looks to me like the 3 lines have merged to form one big line, and it's headed straight for us. Still no rain, but the wind is picking up. The sky is getting dark, and the birds are acting funny (certainly, that must mean something... uh oh, I'm delirious.)

4:45 Update: Does anyone else share the opinion that this system has sped up? I wasn't expecting that. My estimate, in two hours, here.

It's after 5:00 now. I am going to fill my tank and head for my viewign spot and wait (patiently and safely) for the show. I'd better bring some snacks... :-)

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...