The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cold, cold and more cold

Forecast: It's cold, and it's going to get colder without any storms... Monday had a slight chance of rain in the forecast, but that is gone... no POPS! Can you believe that?! Anyhow, Monday looks the most interesting in the forecast, except there is probably a game that day, which we'll miss because of practice... Low of 31 and breezy... 25 mph winds. I'm all for indoor athletics in those conditions.

Today, I overslept... I have to be downtown for some Girl Scout thing at noon, but I have to pick up a child and drop off passes... before that, and I just woke up, yet, here I am blogging... I'd better run.

Happy Saturday! I get to clean later... to my 80's music... woohoo! lol

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...