The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Moderate?

Wait, let me wipe up my drool.... OK, that's better. Whew.. pretty exciting local discussion (see comment on previous post -- many thanks to my anonymous commenter for the update). SPC is talking about changing the risk category to moderate. Woohoo!!! I can't even think straight... I refuse to get my hopes up, though. I have been fooled by the promise of severe weather before. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me... It is exciting to see the forecast evolve as Wednesday approaches...

I only have to decide if I want to watch it from behind a computer or go out with my radio and watch it roll in. This weekend, coming back from the county over, I saw some spots on the highway that offered a long westward view and a good road option to my east... not to mention, it's close to a friend's house, who would be watching the finale to Dancing with the Stars, so I could stop in and catch pieces of that while I'm out... Decisions, decisions...

I took this pic back in July of 2005, while I was visiting family up in Boston. I love butterfly gardens. This pic was taken on my old camera, but I have always loved the crisp colors.

Tonight, darling daughter has a game. I still haven't planned anything for the end of season... yes, I am the team mom... I have "I volunteer" stamped on my forehead. If there is a job that needs done, I volunteer... That's probably why I feel overwhelmed most of the time...

As for me, I have plans to attend a drive-by shooting this morning... getting my flu vaccine. That's always fun. Sounds like it's caused some accidents this morning with people breaking from their normal routine, driving like idiots, rubber necking... I got my new contacts yesterday. Everything is a blur... the solution hasn't completely changed on them, so my eyes are adjusting.

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...