The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rain...coming right up ;-)

The models are working toward an agreement... rain... thunderstorms... coming up... yahoo!!! It's about doggone time! Tuesday looks like the day... Unfortunately, I won't be able to chase anything, but it'll be a great opportunity to see how the GR software works for me. I'm not adequately prepared to chase anyway. I need a bit more equipment before I will feel safe out in it (since I have NOTHING). I look forward to the day. It's not far off folks. I'll tell you that right now.

After Christmas spending settles down, and once I strike it rich in Vegas, I am all over it. With my first million, a really awesome chase vehicle, laptop with all the latest in radar with GPS interface (GRL2 with 3D analyst -- heavy breathing), radios (handheld and mobile), GPS (Garmin - something that'll show me where I can get my Chai Tea Latte), scanner for listening in on skywarn chatter (and contributing since I happen to be a skywarn certified spotter with no ID # -- I guess it's sort of like staying at a Hoiday Inn Express), SLR (even heavier breathing), lightning sensor (imagine the shots I'd get with that -- hyperventilating), video... I'd be chasing in style... cause (yep, you guessed it)... I'm cool like that. Now I just have to strike it big in Vegas... At least I have a game plan. lol

On a serious note (you know, getting out of my millionaire fantasy...), I need advice... Target has a Polaroid GPS touch screen auto navigator with DVD player and preloaded US maps... anyone know anything about that and how it might compare with a Garmin? It's on sale for $499.99. I don't suppose it'll tell me where I can find Chai Tea latte...

Mental note, the next time I feel compelled to walk the neighbor child home because it's dark already at 6:15PM (a major disadvantage of the time change), I should also feel compelled to change out of my church clothes too. These shoes aren't made for walking, and it's too doggone cold to be wearing a skirt long distances. Brrr...

Toodaloo!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...