The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 06, 2006

Rule 1 in Blood Donation

OK, I have been giving blood for the past almost 10 years, religiously, and all the plebotomists know me. I am "that lady that laughs while she gives". (I'm locally famous for it.) They also know rule #1, "YOU ONLY GET TO STICK THE DEWDROP ONE TIME!!!" Ah, but this monster went to digging on my arm. I looked her sassy self square in the eye and let her know that if she didn't quit messing with that needle digging in my arm, I would NEVER come back. We don't play in the arm. How hard is that?! So, after an unsuccessful donation, my arm is sore as can be. I'd better not end up with a bruise. Doggone!

Hurtin' in in SGA,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...