The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 20, 2006

So, what does the future hold?


From what I can tell, despite Tallahassee's site acting all wacko... it appears that we might have some rain tomorrow... nothing major (of course), but we could get something... which makes sense because there is practice on Tuesday. My early prediction is that practice will be cancelled.

It is, in fact, cold today. My garage door gave me a fit... like it's a Dodge or something, doesn't like the cold... The temp didn't drop as low as the forecast projected, but it's not expected to get too high in temp today, either. I am wearing a sweater, and I sent darling daughter in long sleeves today for the first time this year. I can't complain really... I noticed snow in the forecast for my N. GA friends... YIKES!

The schedule for me is packed full until after the holiday. So much to do in so little time. Practice, practice, potluck dinner, pictures, darling daughter out of school... Craziness... it's the story of my life.

I'd better get for now...
~Dewdropsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...