The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 06, 2006

That doggone dog...

I couldn't believe it, after returning home from all the running around, I was greeted by Bear in my driveway... He had dug another hole under the fence! It was a crushing blow. What is he thinking? Doesn't he know that doom lies on the other side of the fence, fast moving cars and wild animals? Why doesn't he learn? Anyway, it broke my heart, just totally crushed it. Now, what do we do? He can't stay in the house all day... he can't stay out in the yard. I guess I'll have to lock him in the sunroom, only to come home to a messed up floor, which is much better than coming home to a dead dog. Doggone Dog! (sigh)

Working on a project for a friend, I came across a quotation from Eleanor Roosevelt, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Her sayings have been such a motivator to me.

I heard some thunder on my way home today, at least I thought I did. I see nothing on GR indicating that I should have heard anything... not even my little spotter icon... I've disappeared again... frustrating.

I was in such a foul mood after finding Bear out... I am so glad that darling daughter detects my mood and becomes cooperative, dear son used to go in the opposite direction. When my mood went foul, his behavior went sour... created huge amounts of stress... and now, one of my favorite shows is not being aired because of the stinkin' CMA awards... See, foul mood.

Looking forward to the rain tomorrow. Rain'll help.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...