The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TORNADO WATCH!!!

TORNADO WATCH!!! Woohoo! Reports are that it's about 130 miles from me. I think I'll try to capture lightning. Strikes in SRN Alabama are occurring at a rate of about 10 strikes per minute... Awesome! I should be able to get some good shots!! I don't even have to be that patient. Now, I just need long range viewing to the west... we've got several open fields up by where I live... Coolness! I am excited... So excited I appear to be babbling. I'll take a break...

This is a fast moving system... 40 something miles per hour on individual cells... I plan to go out and try to capture some pics or something. If it gets too bad, I'll go home...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...