The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, that was fun...


It's sort of like coming down off of a sugar rush... In the peak of the storm, I was zipping back and forth between the front porch (west facing) and my computer (southeast corner of the house), half the time dripping from the torrential downpour that the roof didn't protect me from. The rain was coming down sideways. Under the street light across the street, I could see the wind fighting over which way it would carry the rain, north, no south... I would be blasted with a gust from one side only to be blasted on the other side at almost the same moment. I'd run to the computer, and it would say that there was hail... and I'd run outside to see if it was there... (no hail for me)... I'm certain that to my family and any observant neighbors, I must have looked like a lunatic... Perhaps I am. My conclusion is that... I LOVE Gibson Ridge! What a spectacular package! So many details, just with a glide of the cursor. At most, it was 6 minutes behind, which isn't too bad. I think I will buy it.

As for the rest of my world... well, between planning sports parties, ordering trophies, feeding the hungry, supporting our troops, collecting for charitable organizations, getting darling daughter to practice, sponsoring a child in a religious sacrament, preparing for the Breakfast with Santa at church and coming off the rush of a storm... what else could there be...?

Oh, and my picture above was taken in October... I probably shared it then, but I decided to put it here... since I don't have any good rainbow shots, which would really be good here...

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...