The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Just taking one step at a time

Someone at my office asked what the weather forecast is for Christmas... I'm sorry, but when does a weather forecast have any meaning 13 days out??? There isn't even a point in asking, in my opinion... but no one ever asks my opinion, even if I am a weather goddess (lol - sorry had to throw that in)...

Well, we made it through yesterday, and I only had my head bit off twice... the chorus teacher was apparently experiencing high levels of stress and directed her vent my way, and then darling daughter flipped when I passed out her instructors' gifts without her knowledge... you win some, you lose some, but I didn't have to cook dinner, and, believe it or not, we made it to everything on time. I impress myself sometimes...

As I mentioned, Christmas is 13 days away, but I don't feel it. I am experiencing serious Christmas burn out. I am not into it, just going through the motions... I feel like I am just going from place to place, forgot all about darling daughter's Christmas program on Friday, and scheduled private instruction... I'm starting to lose track of what's going on... I need to find the Christmas spirit, perhaps if I bake some cookies...

Well, better run...

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...