The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, December 02, 2006

My new love...

I have found a new love... Cheesecake bites from Sonic... I'm sure hubby won't appreciate being replaced, but oh my goodness, they are... YUM! I think I must have died and gone to Heaven. Anyway, I highly recommend them... as if you couldn't tell...

This morning was terrific. I arrived at the church early... after having stayed up pretty late, watching some Helen Hunt movie I had never seen before "Only You"... she always seems to wear the same thing in movies... Anyway, I was waiting up for Hubby, but he didn't end up strolling in until about 12:30 (by that time, I was out like a light, dreading the 5AM alarm clock...), and they are still not finished with the float... yes, the float for the parade tonight... Good grief. They have won the float contest each year, so they have to prove themselves. There are even reports of other church groups spying to see what they are doing...

The weather is amazing today. Clear skies with some high patchy cirrus clouds painting the sky... Not hot, not cold, just right. I think it's about 60 degrees outside... Pretty awesome! On top of that, the rain that is 40% likely to happen, is not forecast to get here until after 1AM. The parade will be long over by then. Seems to me like the perfect day for a parade. Can't beat that. I'm just glad that it won't be raining on my parade. Woohoo!!!

I'd better get going... have to get cleaning done, change sheets, get darling daughter ready for the parade and offer moral support on the float before lineup later today...

Later!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...