The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, December 01, 2006

Storms have gone by the wayside... their words not mine...


WITH A RATHER DISAPPOINTING AMOUNT OF CONVECTION DEVELOPING OUT AHEAD OF IT. THE COLD FRONT WILL MOVE THROUGH THE REGION WITH LITTLE FANFARE TODAY...AS THE THREAT OF STRONG STORMS (OR ANY STORMS AT ALL FOR THAT MATTER) SEEMS TO HAVE JUST ABOUT GONE
BY THE WAYSIDE. NONETHELESS...MOST AREAS SHOULD RECEIVE A COUPLE OF DOSES OF RAIN BEFORE THE FRONT CLEARS THE REGION...

If it's any consolation... the NWS is as disappointed as I am... It's funny, people keep asking me about this system, like I'm a meteoroglogist or something. Apparently, I appear to know about this weather stuff... who me? It's really not an impressive line coming across our area... we'll just get some rain for a short while, and then, it's done, and then, it will be cold.

Today, tomorrow and Sunday are wild and crazy as far as my schedule goes. I don't know how I'll get it all done. As it is, I am forgetting stuff... My brain can't hold it all.

That's all I've got.

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...