The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, December 15, 2006

When all else fails, blog


Well, I'll spend the morning setting up for a party on Monday... I seem to have that stamp on my forehead that says "I'll do it!", or perhaps, it's "I volunteer!"... I am approached to be on every committee, every charity, everything... Just ask Dewdrop, she'll do it.

Anyway, once the room looks beautiful, I can get to the more important stuff in life, my blog...

OK, I'm back:

According to the MWS:
DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SATURDAY THROUGH THURSDAY... FAIR WEATHER EXPECTED FOR THE UPCOMING WEEKEND INTO THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK. THE NEXT CHANCE FOR WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE WITH A SYSTEM THAT IS FORECAST TO APPROACH FROM THE WEST ON THURSDAY. Bodes well for a sun chasing on Sunday. Saturday is just too full to get anything in. I am hoping to get some even better sunset pics... hoping for crisper blues to offer a better contrast again the colors offered by the sunset... continuing to work on my composition. Today, on my way to drop darling daughter at school, I was keenly aware of my surroundings, moreso than usual, and I saw some great photo ops, a creek running under the road through the woods... a windy road leading through a pasture... I might just look for some great shots. I need something to provide relief from all this Christmas craziness... Calgon, take me away!

I could look at the pictures from my detour all day. I can't even begin to fully describe the complete peacefulness I felt sitting there watching the sun escape from the sky, leaving first a vision so breathtaking, it's final mark before departing... just me and nature... amazing, tranquil.

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...