The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, January 13, 2007

1st Place!!!

Well, the Mini-Dew participated in her first competition, and her team came in first place. She did great considering it was her first competition. She will continue to practice, big competition coming up on Sunday (not tomorrow, next week)... It's always something... She had a great time, too, which is really fantastic. She said she would do it again tomorrow.

The weather today was definitely unseasonal... people wearing shorts... I was comfortable in short sleeves. I guess we should enjoy it while it lasts as the cold weather is expected to return. Chances for anything real continue to diminish and dwindle for next week... truly a curse. Good thing I didn't get my hopes up, huh? I don't know what lies ahead of that and given the time and the fact that I've been up since 4:48 AM with no computer access and no break from kids... I don't think I'm going to know tonight... no SPC for me tonight, no NWS... I am boycotting. So there... and I can cause I'm cool like that.

That's all I've got for now.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. I think it's time for me to put sheets on the bed, so I can get under them and start counting some sheep...

Toodles...
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...