The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, January 26, 2007

Clear Skies!!!

One thing that I had forgotten about (not really forgotten about, but was pleasantly reminded of with the clear skies last night) was the amazing view I have of the stars when the sky is clear (yet another fine benefit of finally not having those dreary overcast skies). I have, for all my life prior to now, lived in the city and never until now, got to experience the dramatic view of the sparkly pallette, gleaming from above. It's amazing how many stars can be seen, constellations like Orion and the Little Dipper jumping out at me. It makes you feel so small, yet like such a part of it. I appreciate the view.

As for weather... aside from clear skies, we have dropping dewpoints and COLD!
THERE IS PLENTY OF DRY AIR JUST ABOVE THE SURFACE THAT WE WILL EASILY MIX TO TODAY THAT WILL ALLOW FOR A FURTHER DROP IN OUR DEWPOINTS AS TEMPERATURES WARM UNDER FULL SUN... Full sun!!! Long overdue, let me tell you. As for everthing else, looks like the timing on that low over the Gulf arriving here has been pushed back some... Looking now at Tuesday/Wednesday for its arrival. Then, looking to be Brr-ing again at the end of next week. I shouldn't have to own warm weather clothes, but it's a good thing I do... I might be a yankee, but my blood has definitely thinned... Woke this morning to a 28 degree wind chill. It's just not right.

Yet again, HAVE A GREAT DAY! and remember, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...