The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, January 01, 2007

Drowning my troubles away...

Today, I experienced a disappointing situation... I was driving down the road headed to Petsmart for my SIL to pick up something for her severely shedding (all over my house) Jack Russell to capture all the fur. Well, we were driving west, and I could just barely make out the sun, though it was there... but behind us, the sky was pretty ominous looking. Anyhow, while I was driving, it started to rain on us while the sun was shining, so I looked at my SIL and said, "There's going to be a rainbow, and wouldn't you know it, I don't have my camera..." (I didn't think we'd be out long enough for it to matter... no excuse, I know... always have your camera. That's a rule.) Anyway, while we were standing at the check out at Petsmart, I peak through the window to see... one guess... an amazing rainbow with brilliant color painted across the sky right in front of me... of all the luck... It truly was spectacular, but of course, I couldn't capture it (sigh).

My niece is such a gamer. She totally stomped me on this really cool game... on her first try... so not right... She must just be CLT (...cool like that)! (She was funny pointing out my evil laughter amidst the death and destruction...) lol Also, my BIL is very impressed with my weather station. I am thinking he'll be getting one soon. Too funny. I really like it. It's so informative.

Hopefully, all is well with everyone and no one's having to hide in their office on the computer blogging to save themselves from the annual "Twilight Zone" Marathon overdose. It just isn't right... Small doses are fine, but all day long... for the love of everything chocolate, cut me a break. To top it all off, SIL decided she wants to watch Darling Daughter practice tomorrow, so I'll be getting up at the butt crack of dawn... so much for my "day off". Perhaps it's time for Calgon to take me away... Mmmmm... good idea, Dew.

I guess I'm off to "drown" myself in my sorrows... until tomorrow.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...