The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Gust Front?

This is what I did experience today. It was truly phenomenal. There were thick, black ominous clouds on the lower level being sucked up into the higher level, and you could see them almost boiling together, as it quickly rolled by. There was so much movement, that I had to study it to be certain there was no rotation. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was unlike anything I've ever seen. I was told by the way that I described it that it was a gust front. Whatever it was, it was really an interesting feature. I'm glad that I got to experience it.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...