The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Well, the storm is over, unless you live up North, in which case, it appears to have just begun. They are buried in the "s" word with more coming down. I have seen video footage of houses almost completely buried in snow. That would reak havoc on my claustrophobia. I can't imagine what it must be like to see nothing but snow out the window... I know just looking at the MRI machine when hubby went for his MRI sent me into a mild panic attack... I can't imagine. I hope I never need an MRI, or if I do, I hope they can knock me out for it.

Fortunately, it appears that it was just wind damage and hail for most of our area. Alabama had some tornado reports, but thankfully, no injuries in the reports, which is very good news.

Locally, we have cloud cover, lots of cloud cover, and it's not looking like it will clear any time too soon. Such pessimism coming out of the NWS office. I know, I know, don't shoot the messenger. It's getting cold outside, the temperature is dropping, and the wind is picking up. Sounds lovely, huh?

Happy Valentine's Day! Lovely day...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...