The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is for real...

To quote Jess, "OMG, OMG, OMG!" I just got the flight itinerary for the trip to the plains. This is really happening. Breathe, Dew... Another Happy-Dew-Dance, then back to work, for me.

Oh, and thanks to my kind friend Stevoid (sorry, Steve, had to) for the great shout out... back at you. Thanks for having my back. ;-)

:-)
~Dewdrop

6 comments:

  1. Is the "Happy DewDance" in anyway similar to the "Forbidden Sacred Dance Of Chaser Merriment?" or "Riverdance: Lord Of The Chase"? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they're the same, except the "Happy DewDance" requires me, obviously. Send me a video of the others and I'll tell you for sure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dew I saw a mistake in the itinerary.... they spelled My name with "eal" at the end! It should be Michael! yeah I still envy you all!

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make a note of it... ;-)

    I think Alabama Mike is going to try to lose enough weight to squeeze into my suitcase. Perhaps, you could fit in Hubby's duffel bag? lol I'll take lots of pictures. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I hope I hear some news back from dan the producer i would sure like to join the adventure!!
    I dunno though I sent him a picture of me Hope i didnt scare him away.lol So if I dont here from them and michael dosnt want the duffle .. I'll take it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll hear something soon... I'm sure you didn't scare him. Just in case though, I could get another duffle if you'd like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...