The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things exploding in the plains... 6 tornado reports so far...

Action continues in the plains as cells are popping tornadoes all over Kansas. I took a break from the radar to watch AI and play a game with the family and came back to see this monstrous event... Man, I wish I were chasing there instead of breathing this smoky air. Unfortunately, the smoke is coming in through our A/C. It's not terribly bad, but the smell is upsetting my stomach and giving me a bad sinus headache, as well as slightly burning my lungs.

Still praying for rain...
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. Dew,
    I am sure you will get hit hard in June! Best of Luck! and don't forget you MUST dye your hair purple if you are a TRUE Weather geek! All of us at the WX Birgade will be watching 8O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Mike, let me get right on that... NOT! I just finally washed all the purple out; it's definitely not going back in there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...