The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, June 04, 2007

De Plane, de plane...

Well, I'm sitting here at the Valdosta Regional Airport, waiting to board a plane that was supposed to have taken off 10 minutes ago... unfortunately, it just now landed... grrrr... It's all right. We have a decent layover in Atlanta, so we should not have any problems. A short while ago, it was raining here, which is good news. Looking out the window now, I am greeted by nice fluffy white tufts of CU and some high Cirrus. Sorry about the glare... Should make for some nice pics... if it's still there when I'm approved for electronic devices. Man, that plane is cloud.

Watching the news here, I was pleased to see that the Bugaboo Fire in Florida is 100% contained, and the Ware County fire is 98% contained. Thank you, Barry!!!

I'll update more when I can. Looks like I might actually be boarding within the next hour...

Good afternoon class, tomorrow, we will be chasing naders!!! (hubby, corrected, it's still morning...)
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...