The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, June 23, 2007

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Looking like a hot one... talk of temps approaching the century mark!!! My goodness, that is HOT! Looks like a ridge has taken over, and we won't have much chance at all for precipitation, thanks to "un-supportive thermodynamics". So the HWO warns of Hot and Dry conditions, which spells fire danger. I think the rain chance today is actually at zero... darn the dry and stable air... I certainly miss the afternoon showers that usually fall in line with this season, climatologically speaking, of course... and it's looking like things will remain this way into Wednesday... Dewvoid... Mention was made of a weak tropical wave approaching from the east toward the end of the week. Cool.

The pic above was taken a while back. This one was taken in my backyard. I loved the coloring. I am craving a photography outing. I am hopeful that I will have an opportunity soon to get a few more pictures of nature, the sun, flowers, anything...

I have overbooked myself for today, accidentally. My friend in San Antonio... FL had invited me to attend a wedding today with her. I agreed and then she wasn't sure if she would be able to come up for it, during that window, while it was wiped clear from my head, we were invited to a friend's for a cookout. Since I had forgotten about the wedding plans (what were we just talking about?!), I agreed... well, guess what, I have a 4:30 wedding and a 6:00 cook out. I am off to make really yummy potato salad and brownies now, and I'm going to clean the house... or put it back together... work on it anyway. Mini-Dew and I spent last night painting some things... We painted her bookshelf, since it had a wooden finish. I also have some letters to spell out her name that are now painted in the polka dot colors.

I'm going to skedaddle.

Happy Saturday!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...