The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, July 26, 2007

What a weather lull...

Well, the week is almost over. We are showing decent POPS through the weekend, which is encouraging. It would be really nice to have a chase-tunity this weekend. I am craving that lightning, now that I have gotten some. I want more! I believe I heard some thunder yesterday afternoon while I was finishing up at the office, but, of course, by the time I finished, it was all gone, as we would expect. Here's what the guys are saying:

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP ACROSS THE REGION LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND PERSIST INTO THE EVENING HOURS. SOME OF THESE STORMS COULD BECOME STRONG AND PRODUCE BRIEF GUSTY WINDS...FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING AND SMALL HAIL.
I am working on getting that floral picture collage ready for over my mantel. I found some great frames for relatively cheap at Wally World, and I am really thinking it might look great! How awesome! Now, I just have to pick out pics... so unless I get weather, I will be spotlighting the pics that I am considering using as 8" X 8" pics. Let me know what you think. For those who did not see the original post about it, I am looking at doing a nine patch with my floral prints.

The tropics are looking rather sad still, but as SCM pointed out in the comment he left me, there is hope.

That's it for today.

Have a fabulous day!
~Dewdrop
aka... "Meso Mama!"

7 comments:

  1. Hi Meso Mama...Where there is weather, there is always hope! Good luck with the lightning!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, Love the bee photo! You really captured the colors and foreground. Take a pic once you have everything put together.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jeff! You know I'll take pics! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where that bee was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn..got your blog up on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Berta, it rained that day.... ahh those were the days before the Dewvoid!

    Mike, Thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...