The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dothan tornado warned... and my chase partner is sleeping...

WE JUST GOT A TORNADO WATCH!!!Now, if I lived on Wisteria Lane... it would really be ON!

100% Severe thunderstorms... Rick, we need to chase, man!! Just talked with my friend, Kelly, at the weather service. Looks like a night event, but it is headed this way. A tornado in Navarre... I need to call my friend down there. Cells are tightening and long-tracking. Still debating...

~Dew

2 comments:

  1. We got the tornado and it was NOTHING like Wisteria Lane...I didn't even have time to tape my windows or have a fist fight in the street with my lover's lover...Darn! I'll have to try harder next time! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GOT A TORNADO?!!! WHAT?!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...