The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, February 20, 2009

Reports are out...

Follow up... the report on Mike's supercell Wednesday is available here.

The report on my Thursday wee hours of the morning supercell is here, though there is no mention of the reported tornado in my county.

Summary report of the weather on February 18-19.

I was disturbed to learn that none of Mini-Dew's friends in the general area were aware that there had been a tornado warning... WEATHER RADIOS PEOPLE!!!

~Dewdrop

1 comment:

  1. "I was disturbed to learn that none of Mini-Dew's friends in the general area were aware that there had been a tornado warning... WEATHER RADIOS PEOPLE!!!"

    WOW! I cannot even begin to imagine living in an area where there are storms and not having a weather radio.

    In this day and age, it absolutely amazes me... and is very sad.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...