The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bieber Fever

Well, my wonderful groom and I witnessed a lovely rainbow traipsing across the sky on Friday night. It was a full bow, but I especially loved where it was playing with the clouds.
Aside from that, a special treat for Mini-Dew and her cousins, their terrific moms took them to the Gwinett appearance of JUSTIN BIEBER. (Insert outrageous screaming here). It was last night, and I am still recovering. It was a long drive up, and a way too early drive back. I am such a cool mom! The concert wasn't actually all that bad. It was LONG, but I had a great time with my sister-in-law.I have also defined Bieber Fever... the craze hitting tweens and young teens and some really sicko moms everywhere:

Bieber Fever-The sickness you get when you hear Justin Bieber's name too much.
~Dew

1 comment:

Dew comment, please...