The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Exploring new horizons

SKY WATCH FRIDAY time! Thanks to Dot and Tom, never forgotten founders of this great event. Come on, come fly with us!

Thanks to hosts: Klaus Sandy Sylvia Wren Louise Fishing Guy

Happy Sky Watch Friday. I wish I could visit each of your blogs like I used to… but IT Nazis have seen an end to that. Internet browsing is heavily policed, and we are restricted from visiting the bible or blogs, but we can watch Youtube and hang on FB. Go figure… oh, and they missed the Temple of Elvis site as religious… so I can go there if my heart desires… P.S. It doesn’t. This is a picture I shot facing the water from the Cape San Blas lighthouse. I love the way the sun sparkles in the shot!!!My wonderful groom and I took a much needed mini-cation to the Apalachicola and Port St. Joe area for a relaxing exploration of the area. It is wonderful to explore an area, find local food delights and explore the nature that surrounds it, talk with shop owners, just sit back and see what all God has in store for us. We had such a wonderful time! We watched crabs and eagles and butterflies dance and saw a lighthouse and wandered through cute little shops, ate the local food… it was wonderful. It was great time to unwind with the love of my life. Here is a photographic summary…Sunset in ApalachicolaA shrimp boat--all I could think was Jen-nayReally cool crab migrationThe butterfly dance
Pod'iPod' (wink, wink)
I loved the surge markers placed around Apalachicola!!! Cool Surge MarkerSO COOL!

Have a brilliant day!!!
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. very cool series of shots!

    happy swf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! you still having trouble "enjoying" work?

    OUt here youtube is blocked :)

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Ewok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second pic! So mysterious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...