The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm still a fan!

I was terribly disappointed that the Patriots didn't take the Jets in the Play-offs. I had high hopes for an exciting Super Bowl. I had temporary tattoos and everything. My wonderful groom was even sweet enough to patronize my Pats by wearing some cheek art...Unfortunately, even though I got a bunch of support gathered for my team, they still didn't win the game on Sunday, and I got a great chance to eat a little crow. I still love my Patriots! They'll get 'em next year!!

Anyway, I wasn't writing for that... I wanted to share this great sky shot that Mini-Dew took coming back from Tampa. How cool is this? She's got quite an eye.Have a great day!!!
~Dewdrop

1 comment:

  1. you look so happy in your pictures. its awesome. he must be a great guy. <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...