The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, July 28, 2006

Spectacular Light Show!!!



Did I say nothing to see here? Holy Cow!!! What a spectacular light show we had last night!!! CG everywhere, almost every moment. We even had some amazing cloud to cloud. Most amazing though is that I took these picture. Me, little Dewdrop in South Georgia with my camera that supposedly wouldn't be able to get lightning took these pictures... Granted I put my life in danger to get it, but what an amazing rush it was when I looked at the screen and saw that I had them. I am so psyched! I got the elusive lightning shots. I knew I could. I like the clearer one, but some of my coworkers liked the blurry one better. You decide.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...