The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, August 13, 2006

Anyone's Guess...

As predicted, last night was a big one. The pool party was cancelled. The power flickered. The rain was coming down in buckets. The wind was gusting at around 40 mph. Lightning was constant. It was beautiful. I took some pictures of the sky afterward. We had an amazing sunset. I didn't try to get any lightning this time because it was on top of us most of the time, and the wind was blowing too hard to keep my camera dry.

Today, we have a chance at something with the sea breeze off the gulf. I'm not too optimistic. To tell you the truth, it would be better if hubby could hit the yard. All this rain has been making the grass grow. Not a darn this in the tropics.

I start digital photography class this week. I can't wait to learn everything there is to know about taking kick butt pictures from an expert... It's a chasers dream come true. Not any storm chasing yesterday. It all came to me. I'll post my pictures tomorrow if they're good. It's hard to tell on the LCD.

I want to CHASE!!!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...