The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, August 25, 2006

Debby is weak. TD#5 not doing much.

I survived! I am so pooped. The child that I got paired up with was a sweet little boy. He didn't want to ride any rides or interact with any animals but he enjoyed himself with the Kidzpalooza. He even got free ice cream. My digital Photography teacher was there shooting for the paper. He shot some pics of us, and I hope I don't make it in the paper because I looked AWFUL! It was so hot, and now I have an outdoor wedding to go to. I hope they rented lots of tents because the rain held off for the DOC, but it's not looking good for this evening. 70% POPS!!! Poor bride. I hope it works out.

TS Debby is losing strength as she voyages out to sea. She is a sad fish now, losing steam. TD #5 isn't doing much of anything. It's really very sad. They are expecting TD#5 to really kick things into high gear. They are forecasting Cat. 1 by tomorrow night, but they were expecting more sooner. Who knows? I think the shear may get him. We'll see. Could be TS Ernesto, maybe even Hurricane Ernesto... only time will tell.

As for me, I'm off to take a shower. I have had a long day, and I am pooped, and my day isn't over yet. I need to get ready for part deux. I took pics today on a disposable, in case we hit the water rides (wouldn't that have been nice?), so I have nothing to share, not that I would publish pics of someone else's kid online...

Oh, I blew up my flower pic that I love so much (that yellow lilly). It is beautiful. I will frame it for my house. Would you believe that it's so clear that you can actually see dewdrops on it?!! Go me!!!

TTFN,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...