The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, August 07, 2006

It's Good to be Queen...




These pictures were taken by me on Friday during the storm we had. I am so proud of myself. My camera rocks. Now, I am after the multi-bolt shot... I always have to take myself to the next level.

Nothing major on the outlook today, typical sea breeze and instability making it possible for thunderstorms, not likely severe, but some may contain gusty winds and small hail, approaching severe storm status. Spotters not expected to be needed, but we should monitor weather for severity.

One wave in the Central Atlantic might become a TD in a day or two, but it doesn't really impress me on the satellite view.

Enjoy my fabulous pics...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...