The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, August 11, 2006

What Do They Know???


Will you check that national radar image, more specifically South GA... Sweet!!!

OK, now we are included in a huge area of Severe Thunderstorm Watch covering most of South Georgia... What happened to NOT Severe??? They are SOOOO indecisive. We've got a (long)line cutting across Albany that looks like it will pass far North of us. Pretty intense stuff though. I guess the forecaster this morning was still sleeping. This would make for a great chase, if I only I didn't have company coming over, and I was all set up to chase. It looks like Tifton will be getting lots of action. That would make a good intercept. Actually Northern Cook County looking up at Tift County would be good... I won't even be able to take pictures this time for the company... Dog gone!

I WANT TO CHASE!!!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...