The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, September 25, 2006

Farewell Helene... and storm chasing in Hollywood???

Sadly, Helene is now just a memory as she has turned to the extratropical side. We are now without any tropical activity in the Atlantic basin... what to do, what to do...

Locally, spotters and emergency management are on standby as we might get some patchy severe episodes today. Opportunities for lightning shots. I need to get a better vantage point for that.

I have started to read my Amateur Radio License Manual. I am hoping that it will help me to use a radio, which I still don't have. We ordered the General License Manual and a CW CD. I plan to get my General Class License soon. That would be really cool. It opens more doors (frequencies) for me.

I have downloaded pictures of my beautiful garden. I am proud of that. It is such a huge improvement over what it was. I will put the pics side by side. It looks like a whole new yard. Doesn't it?








Did I mention that LL and I are headed to Hollywood? I am so excited! I have a work trip planned in April to Vegas... and Hollywood isn't too far from there, so we got one of those cheesy tourist books, and we're headed to Hollywood!!! It should be a blast! Hopefully, we'll experience some weather while we're out there, so we can get some storm chasing in. I'd better bring my hat just in case. LOL

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...