The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm stuck at home...

Darling daughter woke me up early this morning indicating that she felt like she was about to be sick. She got sick all right, but she's fine now, so she's missing 3 tests and picture day more than likely because she ate too much pizza last night. The child's eyes are much bigger than her stomach, so she tends to eat more than she should when it comes to pizza. I guess she can make those tests and pictures up, but I couldn't send her to school the way she was. There has been a terrible stomach virus circulating, and at the time, I thought it was that... no fever, no other instances... she overate!

In the tropics, we have the much less pretty Hurricane Gordon packing winds at 110 mph, no longer a major hurricane, no threat to land. We also have Tropical Storm Helene, who has yet to strengthen, but she is looking much more impressive, so I expect her to gain strength soon. I took the opportunity to show darling daughter a hurricane. I wish Gordon looked like yesterday. He had great structure yesterday.

From the NWS:

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 64. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 66. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 90.

Ridiculous... NO RAIN?!

At photography class, I told the instructor to call me if he needs someone to hold his flash. He said he would. That would be some awesome OJT. I hope he will call.

Have a great day! It's Friday! Finally!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...