The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rain, come back!!!


"For every cloud, a silver lining." (I don't know when I took that pic, but I thought it was pretty.)

That south georgia wx was a non-event. It's almost as if our county has some sort of shield over it and systems dissolve before reaching it and reform just past it. I watched a line of strong storms approach from the west on radar, break up at the county to our west and literally remetriculate (is that a word?) in the county to our east. I heard perhaps 10 claps of thunder in all, saw only 2 CG strikes (granted, I don't have a window in my office) and now it's over. Such a tease. At least we got some of the much needed rain. Better luck next time...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...