The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, October 27, 2006

Dorothy, I don't think we're in Kansas...darn.

Less Backing winds, more veering winds... that spells lower risk of tornadoes... Oh well, still good shot at severe weather. We should have watches issued on us later today. Multi-bolt CG shot potential. That could be cool, unless it's flashing all around me... not so cool. I have decided not to voyage out too far since you can't really stop a train with string and gauze... and that's about how prepared I am. (rule #2) I will head up to a friend's house in Hahira and see what I can see, and if it's too much rain to see anything, there won't be much point in me doing even that. I have changed the haunted house plans to Saturday night on account of the 100% POPS. No point even trying to get that in, you know?

Hubby just made a funny. He said that they (the proverbial they) are going to ask, so how did you lose your wife, and he'll respond... I lost her to a damn supercell. Apparently, he thinks I'm deriving too much pleasure from this weather. Can you derive too much pleasure from weather??? Heart pounding. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me??? (happy dance)

I was dubbed the "storm monster" today as I left the building glowing about the impending weather. People think I'm just not right. Hmmmm... Perhaps, I should seek medical advice. Join Weather Geeks Anonymous or something. Hi, my name is Dewdrop, and I have a problem. (That's step one, right?)

Anyway, as the weather approaches, I'll post more.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...