The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm ready and waiting

Local discussion:
THE MAIN SEVERE THREAT WILL BE IN THE FORM OF DAMAGING WINDS BUT ISOLATED TORNADOES ARE ALSO POSSIBLE.
Oh yeah! Bring it on. My camera batteries are fully charged.

We are in a slight risk area (barely), and there was some discussion of an MCS forming over Mississippi and heading our way (actually to the north of us, but one can hope right?). This is a good thing because I am SEVERELY MCS deprived... The good news, the best news is that all of it is supposed to be finished by tomorrow morning, which means I won't have to drive in that mess. Whew... I did get new windshield wipers though, just in case. It'll be good and cold up near Atlanta with this cold front sweeping in. I'll need to pack a jacket for my girls' night out (happy dance).

Spotters should consider themselves activated if a watch or warning is issued. Woohoo! This morning, we had a dense fog advisory. Usually, my route to work is covered in fog. This morning, when it was supposed to be, it wasn't. It was clear. I even had to wear my really cool sunglasses.

Busy day today, have to pick up team shirts for a game today... (they're getting names printed on them), take them to coach hubby, take darling daughter to practice (she'll miss the game), meet my sponsored child at the church... bake brownies for my Kennesaw crop and the lunch at work tomorrow, and somehow find time to watch Grey's Anatomy... lol

I took this pic a while ago, while I was driving home. I stopped the vehicle first and actually parked by the trees. It's in the same field where I caught that really awesome lightning shot that I posted some time ago.

Hubby called me a weather geek last night. Can you imagine?!

Patiently waiting,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...