The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What to do, what to do....

According to the NHC: TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY.

I checked the database for my call sign which hasn't been issued yet... We still have no weather locally - not even a slight risk, no tropical storms expected (doggone westerlies...), nothing exciting planned for me. I am expecting a call from the eye doctor about checking the RX they gave me. I am having trouble seeing the computer... That's not good, considering my whole job involves looking at the computer...

I will post another picture from Silver Springs... I really love the rose picture I posted yesterday. That one will definitely end up over my mantle. The one above I like because they are purple - my favorite color, but as hubby pointed out, I could have gone to Lowes to take that pic... I wish we would get some weather, so I could have something to talk about.

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...