The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, October 22, 2006

Why am I awake???

What a night!!! Here's what I remember... I had been drinking a little ... (ok, a little bit more than a little...) and we went to some restaurant called the Shout... It was interesting. We got tons of appetizers, which were good, but expensive. We left there for some bars, Lava and Cosmopolitan. That was really blah, and the drinks were expensive, so we went to the Punchline. Now, that was fun! It started out OK, but then they asked for volunteers to be hypnotized. I was right there, so I became the show along with several other intoxicated folks. I hear the show was pretty good, but I should have gotten a discount for being part of the entertainment. I didn't get hypnotized or anything like that. I was simply following directions. I have a bad habit of doing exactly what I'm told... Anyway, I have discovered that to the core, I am not only a weather geek, I am a major math geek. Though I could barely stand, I was feverishly trying to solve for X in the quadratic formula on my friend's daughter's coloring paper. I couldn't get it solved. I don't know where my mind was... lol. Anyway, then we hit the hot tub, and then it started to rain... that was about 3AM. Now, here I am blogging. Why aren't I sleeping???

I took some great pics yesterday of the color change. I will share those during the course of several blogs. This one I took in a cemetery. What do you think? It's just so beautiful up in North Georgia during this time of year. If it were just a little warmer... It was so cold yesterday morning when I got up. I think 40 degrees, and now, another cold front is headed in. It's definitely fall. I can't get over how beautiful the color change is up here. I drove all around Kennesaw trying to get some good pics of it. It was just breathtaking. It's a shame that they've had to ruin the view with stores. I am definitely meant to have a home in the mountains.

Well, that's all I have for now.

Tired in Norcross,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...