The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I tell you... this is the perfect Thanksgiving weather. It's cool (not cold), clear and not breezy. Kids outside tossing around a football, eating Thanksgiving dinner out on the porch with family and friends, enjoying the serene surroundings, the phenomenal backdrop, and the goats... yes, baaaa... only in Georgia, right?

Some exciting news, G.W. (one of the friends at Thanksgiving dinner #1) used to work for Toyota in the capacity of Internet sales... well, it just so happens that I have my sights set on a Toyota Highlander, and he hooked me up with details on how to make it happen. I am so excited. I may be in a Highlander by the end of the year. WOOHOO!!! That'll be an awesome chase vehicle!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...