The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's an addiction...


OK, you know you're addicted to blogging when you have a dream that you're getting comment after comment (from all my adoring fans, no doubt)... Seriously, I had a dream that I kept getting comments on my blog... Yes, my name is Dewdrop, and I am a blogaholic... while I'm at it, I am a weatheraholic, too... Who dreams about crap like that? I never dream... never, and when I do, it's about my blog, ridiculous.

Anyway, as Mikey pointed out to me, there is a system off the east coast that looks sort of impressive. He asked me where it came from... God was all I could say... I knew we had some POPS today, but they have knocked them down to 30%... NWS refers to tricky forecasting again... That always makes me laugh. The system is rotating to the south and west. We have wind and cold temps forecast. Practice should be fun. I still think it might be cancelled. We don't need the whole team to be sick.

I do have some exciting news... Chris Daughtry's CD is released today... guess what I'll be getting during lunch??? The man can sing, (boy, can he sing?) and he plays guitar... doesn't get much better than that. Not great reviews on the album, but I've never been one to fall for what critics had to say.

That's all I've got...
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...