The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 06, 2006

Nothing severe...

No severity in the forecast... Bummer. Perhaps though, I'll be able to get in some lightning shots. I only wish I weren't surrounded by trees on two sides, hurts visibility, and I can't even go to find a better spot this time... It's going to have to come to me. That's it, the storm will have to chase me. I will watch it on GR, and I'll see what it looks like rolling in, play with all the products. It'll be my first shot (though a minimal test -- I really want to watch a severe storm, so I know what to watch for) at testing out the software...

I have an appointment to donate blood this morning. I try to do that as close to every 56 days as possible. I have O negative blood, and they refer to mine as baby's blood because I am CMV (I think that's the virus) negative, so my blood is safe for neonatal babies and cancer patients. I have a strange habit while I donate... I laugh, hysterically. People request me at blood drives. People will go with me just to make their experience more pleasureable. Yes, I know, bizarre, but one of the technicians actually learned about that response in a text book. It's a rare response, but I'm not the only one who responds that way.

This is from my Kennesaw trip last month... another pic from the cemetery.


Keep your eye to the sky,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...